Friday, July 06, 2007

Summer 2007 Tennis Classic Has Begun!

Tony (Giant Man) Caston and I have begun the Summer 2007 Tennis Classic! Mind you it's about 40,000 degrees right now so it makes for some pretty interesting matches. For instance, some people play on grass, or clay...we are currently playing on a court of LAVA! After the first match the hallucinations begin to kick in making it very hard to hit the ball in bounds when the lines are all wiggling and yelling and made of monsters and hate. I also found out that Tony has been cheating, using a variety of tactics. For instance, Force Powers, Mind Control and using an intricate tunnel system to make sure that the Indian grave yard is directly under the side of court I am playing on. That and he's 50 feet tall. What I have going for me, is my horrible shoulder injury and asthma. If you think that's a handicap, well, then you just have never played a bad shoulder having asthmatic before my friend! Special Note to Tony...I plan on coming armed for our next Match my Friend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the fact that I am 50 feet tall is somewhat balanced by my t-rex like tiny arm appendages. Plus, I cheat by doing things like rehydrating. And the occasional 8 ball of coke.

Tony

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home