Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pirates!

Oh yeah. I, like many millions of people, am extremely excited about this upcoming movie. From reviews so far it seems that this one will be even better then the first.
Not only are we getting a new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, we also got an update to the ride at Disneyland and Disneyworld. I've seen the video of the ride and it looks AWESOME! I have to wait until January to ride it however (unless a wealthy reader would like to send me now *wink*).
With all the Pirate mania I would like to know how all you loyal readers are going to celebrate this wonderful Piratey time. If you plan on dressing like Pirates, send me a picture and I'll post it here. For my Pirate costume (worn by Cory) you can see the videos on my Pirates-Life site Here. For those who aren't planning on celebrating, shame on you! Dress up as a pirate, go see the movie and tell me if you liked it!

"Come seekin' adventure in salty old pirates, eh? Well ye've come to the proper place!"

Note:
To post a comment on my site, you DO NOT need a username, simply check the box for "Other" and type in your name. Simple. Now POST COMMENTS!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok....so here's my comment, even though i think i'm one of the ones who comments most often. i don't know what i'm doing for celebrating. for the last movie, kelly wore my pirate costume i wore for halloween when i was 10. it was awesome because it was so small for her. i think we have a picture of it somewhere. i should have her find it and send it to you.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

First of all, Post as much as you like! There are only about 3 or 4 people who post often. I appreciate it!
I'm planning on seeing it today at 12:00, and I'll be keeping a weather eye open for Cory's scene!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw it at 9:00 this morning. it was excellent! i tried to look for cory, and there were a couple times that i thought i saw him, but it was hard to tell. he was on tortuga, right? i'll have to get more details about where he is and then go see it again.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo bro. Wanna come babysit so I can see it? J/K I was gonna go to a midnight showing but my youngest had a different idea of how I should spend my night. We've been talking like pirates here so that's how we're celebrating. Arrr!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home