Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer 2007 Classic Update

A game was played yesterday between Tony and myself. And I WON! Of course I did cheat, but only a little. I hired an army of WASPS to attack Tony right before we started playing. This worked out great! Tony ran around his side of the court waving his tennis racket and his freakishly long arms at the tiny, yet very stingy, army of wasps! By the time we started playing, he was already a bit winded! Victory was mine! Although, it was still close. I lost the lead early on but was determined to win. I was even going to resort to the Go Go Gadget Arms I had installed over the weekend. Fortunately I didn't have too, as it hurts a great deal more to extend the arms then they lead on to in the cartoon. I have a deep respect for Inspector Gadget. Imagine, all the times he had to extend his appendages, not even once letting on to the excruciating pain of it. That my friends and enemies, is a true hero! But I digress. The real story here has something to do with me beating Tony at something....oh yes TENNIS! This brings the matches to 3-2 in Tony's favor. But I think now he can hear me creeping behind him, like some sort of small creeping thing that plays tennis, and mutters under it's breath, and kinda smells like tuna...that went too far...anyways, STAY TUNED the one or two readers of this Blog for more in the SUMMER 2007 TENNIS CLASSIC for exciting Tennis action, or at least a rambling recount.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to move like a butterfly and sting like a...wasp! So okay, I've seen your moves and they're not all that fluttery and actually, Tony didn't get stung, which is a good thing. But hey, you won! Way to go, Tee! Woo hoo!
MamaCons

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGG! WASPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tony

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home