Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More Pirate's Life Videos

Well we caved in to all the emails and made more Pirates Life videos. I think that they turned out pretty good actually. I had a hard time not cracking up at Jared during the "Old Job Back" video. He has really done a fabulous job on these ones. A little bit of trivia here as well, Jared also doubled as the Ninja for this round of filming. A special thanks to my wife Laura as well for being "Janice, the Pirate". She did a fantastic job and looks great as a pirate! Cory and my Dad (the Manager) did great as usual. I am toying with the idea of continuing the series, but an not sure. I have so many other projects I would like to work on, and I still have to work my day job! So, unless everyone gets together and donates money to "Help Tracy Quit His Day Job So He Can Make More Cool Stuff We All Enjoy" (HTQHDJSHCMMCSWAE) it will be a little while before anything else comes out! So sit back, relax and enjoy "The Pirates Life: The Bonus Clips"! Click the Play button inside the movie below!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am taking half of everything donate......I'm sure I've earned it!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

superb! if i had money, i would be more than happy to donate to your fund. but alas, i am poor. probably more so than you are.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home