Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Primate Cage is Two!

I just realized that the Primate Cage Blog has turned two this month. They grow up so fast! It told me that you can just send cash to me in lieu of presents. I'll scan the money in and email it to the blog. I hope you all have had a good time reading this blog and learning about what's going on in my head. In the last two years we've seen some of what I assume can only be described as the most important news and commentary the world has ever seen, ever...except for the Scriptures, and some episodes of Knight Rider. I've shared with the world my insights into my travels, tennis matches, and general life. We've shared some laughs, some tears and some great times. Why don't you take a few hours right now and go to the archives and re-read the entire blog. I'll wait...
Done? Good, Thanks to all those who read and leave comments on my blog. It helps me to know there are people out there who are as interested in me as I am. And I guess to those people who read and don't leave comments too. Feel free to keep freeloading on the site, slackers.
For fun, I thought I'd share a post I wrote two years ago. My predictions for the future. Enjoy.

"My Predictions for the Future by Tracy Constantine written in March 2006. In the year 2008 human kind will have been overthrown by a race of highly advanced Mole People who have been living just under the surface of the planets crust. I for one welcome these Mole People and would like to say, if you need anyone to run France, I'm your man. The End."

As you can see, I was eerily correct. Well, here's to another two glorious years on the Primate Cage!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Blog! I wish you another joyous 2 years. But only another 2 years. After that you're on your own.

10:47 PM  
Blogger acons said...

What only 2 more years, Jaime?! Fie on that! Long live Tracy's blog! Long live thoughts in Tracy's head! And for that matter, long live Tracy's head! Merry Birthday, Tracy's Blog!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Laura C. said...

HAH!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home