Friday, March 28, 2008

Moving Home

Well, our sentence is up. We are moving back to Elk Grove into our house. I got my old job back and start working on the 21st of April. My plane will be landing in Sacramento on April 20th. We are all excited to be coming home very soon but not, I'm sure, as excited you all are to have us back. I'm sure that our coming home will bring your lives some meaning once again. You don't have long to wait!
There have been some changes to our family since we left last August. For instance, most importantly, we are expecting our second child. Also, we now have heavy East Coast accents and will refer to most people as Yous instead of You. I lost a ton of weight, and then found it again in a box of donuts. I also have lost my California driving mannerisms and have adopted a more aggressive East Coast driving mannerism. This means a lot more yelling, honking and overall jerkiness. Probably the most noticeable change is that our skin has become translucent due to the fact we haven't seem much of the sun this winter.
Only three weeks left from the time of this post until we are pardoned from our stay out here and return in triumph (unless we can't find a triumph, then we'll just choose a honda) to Sunny California! And to all you loyal readers and my loyal rival Tony get ready for the 2008 Spring Tennis Classic!

4 Comments:

Blogger acons said...

Is this for sure? Are you just getting us all hepped up so that on April 1st you can say "Ha! Just joking we aren't really coming until May 2! Ha Ha!"? I'll call you tomorrow for the details.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I know my family will be thrilled to have you back. The last few Sunday dinners the kids have asked on the drive to mom's if you guys have moved back yet. They've missed you 3!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome home and welcome back to SH IT.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Love the new blog banner. Who ever took that picture of you did an awesome job. It makes you look 10 years younger and so blonde!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home