Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Ramblings of an Incoherent Mind

My mind has broken over the complexity of moving my small family home. The details that need to be taken care of are vast and all encompassing. Like what day I leave, what day our stuff leaves, what day the car leaves, what day my wife leaves, what day the dog leaves, what day our stuff gets there, what day I start working, what day the 4th of July is on. Well that last one doesn't really matter, but I like every other red white and blue blooded American thinks about that all the time. My start date for work has changed a few times and I believe now it's resting solid at May 5th. This works out well for me and my family so I hope it stays there. So that being said, the day I actually come home is now April 27th. It's a Sunday, and should go down in your hearts and livers as one of the most special days of the year, like Guy Fawkes day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura C. said...

It'll be good to have you all home. And cool (hopefully not weird) that you and Ryan will be working at the same place. I think several people have asked him "Are you sure Tracy's your brother?" Not sure exactly what they're getting at...

2:56 PM  
Blogger acons said...

My liver's all aquiver at the thought of your impending arrival back home. woo-hoo!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am breathless with anticipation. And pneumonia. But mostly anticipation.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Queen Amy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, we totally volunteer to entertain Morgan while you are moving all your stuff back into your house. Everyone else can do the hard labor. Oh yeah, and if you need some one to keep an eye on Laura so she won't try to lift stuff . . . .
Annika is still bummed that we won't be watching Morgan while you are working during the end of April, but I suppose that whatever is best for you all will be fine. You should know, though, that she is making plans for swimming outings.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home