Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm Still Alive!

Contrary to popular belief, I am still among the living. I just haven't been posting here for a while. Well, here I am. Posting. I have no real excuse for not posting. I just haven't really had anything to say. So, here is what life is like right now...We've been back in Elk Grove now for over 4 months. My youngest daughter is now 3 months old. My oldest daughter is turning 3 in a few weeks. Laura is getting all set to start school this month. I am still working my job at Sutter. That's life. Pretty routine. So...hmm, what do you want to talk about...the weather's been pretty mild lately...what about that whole Georgia and Russia thing...weird huh? I wonder how Florida is holding up...That's all I got. Here's a funny picture.

3 Comments:

Blogger acons said...

Thanks for sticking up for Bill, Tee, you're a true pal! That pic gave us a good laugh, thanks. Not much new around here either. See you all tomorrow! Or today if you're reading this tomorrow. But they say tomorrow never comes. Oh dear. Well, I'll see you sometime soon.

9:00 PM  
Blogger jane dough said...

missed you

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Hmm. It's been a month since this post. I'm not convinced you are indeed alive! Maybe that gorilla ate you.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home