Friday, April 14, 2006

The Sound of Music

I love music. It potrays emotion like nothing else, except maybe a Hallmark commercial. Unfortunately for me, I have no musical talent. I was born into a family of musicians but the gene skipped right over me. Growing up, my mom performed in musicals and I have uncles and cousins in bands with CDs in circulation. My mom even sang The National Anthem at a baseball game. But as for me - I cant even fart in tune. I do listen to music all the time though. One particular type of music that I don't really like is Country. I know everyone else jokes how the lyrics are always about the dog dying, the wife leaving, something about beer, and Sasquatch stealing the truck but I'm not sure if that's true. I can't get past the first line. All the twangy guitars and the instruments that no one has ever heard of. What the heck is a Dulcimer? Every song sounds exactly the same. That's why I listen to SKA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Country music SUCKS!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home